TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Ravenged. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
• You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
• On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
• We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
• Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
• We only accept immediate payment through the website checkout system and PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay using a major credit card or direct transfer from your bank account. Sign up for an account here.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavor to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our shop page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
• We are legally required to collect sales tax on all items shipped.
• We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
• Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
• Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
• We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
• When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
• We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
• Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
• All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out carrier insurance.
• Order Cancellation Due to Error: Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
• Ravenged website discounts, coupons and gift certificates are not valid for use on Ebay or Amazon.
• Gift cards are to be used within 12 months and are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
• Australia Wide: Tracked Road delivery 2-10 business days. Calculated at checkout depending on buyer location.
• International: Tracked Air Delivery 5-21 business days. Calculated at checkout depending on buyer location. International duties and taxes are extra cost to be paid by the buyer upon arrival of the goods, unless prepayment has already been arranged by us and calculated at checkout.
• Refunds & Exchanges: You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. This is nonrefundable. Shipping costs to forward your new item will be covered by us.
• Tracking and Insurance: All parcels will come with standard tracking. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out additional carrier insurance. If you are returning an item, we strongly recommend that you use a traceable shipping method. Items without tracking that are lost in the mail or not received by us, will not be refunded or exchanged.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
We hope you are thrilled with your purchase at Ravenged. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for an exchange, online credit or refund within 30 days of purchase. Online credits can be used to make a future purchase and last for 12 months. Exchanges and Refunds will be processed within 7 days.
• We undertake to refund or replace any defective product delivered to you that has manufacturing defects/damage.
• We will refund or exchange items if you have a change of mind. To be eligible, your item must be in new and unused condition in original packaging, with all original tags and labels attached.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Your item needs to be returned with the Return Form provided.
• Your shipping package must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date.
• If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
• If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
Returns or exchanges will NOT be granted for:
• Sale items. These are FINAL SALE.
• Items used, worn or damaged that is not the result of a manufacturing fault.
• Items with labels and/or original packaging removed/damaged that is not a manufacturing fault.
To return an item:
• Please email customer service at email@example.com to notify of your intention to return, and reason for doing so.
• Place the item in its original packaging, into a secure post bag/box with tracking.
• Include the return form provided, and your proof of purchase.
• Mail your return to the following address:
PO BOX 754
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received it. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment), within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. For exchanges, your new item will be processed and forwarded within 7 working days.
OUR WEBSITE SERVICES
• When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
• You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
• Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
• The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
• This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
• You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
• The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
• All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
• Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
• If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
• Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
• To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
• We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
• From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
• Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are: -
1. Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
2. those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
• If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C
Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then: -
1. We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
2. Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
3. Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
4. As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard: -
1. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods, then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
2. If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data, then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
3. If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability
• If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act, then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act, then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer: -
1. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
2. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
3. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
4. We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
• By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
• If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
• These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland / Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland / Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
• If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
• Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
• As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
• Registration: Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
• Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
• Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
• We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
• We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
• However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
• In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
• IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
• Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
• We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
• In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
• We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
PROBLEMS or QUESTIONS
• For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/